=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

maandag 12 september 2011

New hair and make-up of the day~



Hellooo people
Sooo i actually wanted to show you guys my new hair yesterday but,
photoshop crashed immediately after i was done with all my adventure pics i uploaded..
Soo i could finally edit and upload them today xD woohoo


Soo i wanted to dye the top layers of my hair in a ginger/orange colour but it turned out LIGHT BROWN (goddamn cheap-ass product = =) Soo there wasn't much of a difference in the first place  But i also bleached the bottom layers of my hair and a bit of my fringe so it looked a bit different then before xD.  Aniwaays i think the result is okay and i might dye my hair in the future for more Gyaru hair colour, hehe.


Make-up of today ~ 



Soo what do you think?
I hope you liked my short and boring post for today x3 
seee ya'll next time~ 

xxooooxoooo


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten