=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

woensdag 30 november 2011

Dolly vampire.


O hai!
After watching Breaking dawn with my mum last monday, i really got inspired to do a look that included the vampires nowadays lol.. 
It's all about the eyes , the skin and the lips. I searched for lenses that suited the "Twilight" look and made my eyes as smoky and dark as possible lol, 
with new lashes that i will review tomorrow 
Also used my Revlon lipstick that was really suited for this look and the pale skin was done with Photoshop. Including the rest of the pic haha ~

Aniways enjoy the pics and i hope you like it xD




Please let me know if anyone wants a tutorial for this look ~
Then i'd be happy to make one huhu 

oh and one more thing..

I GOT ACCEPTED FOR MY JOB, YAAAAYS

have a wonderful day everybody!

xxooooooxxoooooooo 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten