=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

zondag 20 november 2011

Few looks and other stuff.



Hello guys, 
Sorry for not posting these few days, have been busy and lazy lately.
I also haven't updated a while about my life and perhaps it would be right dumping
 that crap in this
post cuz i dont have much to post lately, also because of bad lightning otherwise i would've posted more looks here..

Well where do i start?..
Lemme see, I have quit school for a while. Not forever ofcourse,
but i will be starting a new course next year. In the mean time (when i get accepted for a new job) i will be starting working for a while till my new school starts. It all sounds pretty easy when i'm telling it like this. But it really isn't.. I did find a job though. And i already applied and had my conversation with the manager last week. (The 1st three pictures were my look that day) Now i'm hoping to get a positive phone call tomorrow if i will be accepted or not. I know that the manager said that i dont have to worry much, but i'm still hoping ofcourse.. even though i have high chances to get accepted because i'm free for the whole week lols. Well maybe not the weekends, because i also want my free time. 
If i get accepted i have to sacrifice myself to get up every morning at 4:30am, because they start at 6 in the morning.. xD Pretty early? hell yeah i've never woken up this early lols. But the good part is that i'm usually done working at 2 or 3pm in the afternoon, so i can still make appointments or just sleeeep till dinner lols.  It also seemed like a nice job, because you have to serve food and make milkshakes in a very small place at the trainstation. And another good thing is, if i get accepted, i get to work with a friend of mine who also works there. Would be awesome if we could be collegues haha. But yeah i'm still hoping for now and crossing my fingers that i will be accepted, because i really need this job.

Wooh. This was a lot of bullcrap of whats going on now lols.
Sorry to bore you guys, i just wanted to get this off my chest haha.  
Aniways here are the few looks that i had last week.






Sooo this was my boring post for today, more will be coming soon~
Hope you all have a nice day 

And oh join my give away!
It ends the 24th of november! Be fast lol.


xxoooxxooo


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten