=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

dinsdag 26 februari 2013

Inspirations.

make-uproxannestyle

hello hello ~image
Back with some works i made in mah free time.image
I've kinda mislead you guys with my first picture hahaha. Sorryyy. image
Yes there are some scary pics again, and i'm not going to stop!image
I feel too inspired to at least make something every day.. it's going to be a challenge.. haha.
imageimageimage
And about my facespam, i was inspired to do a make-up look by Roxanne Rocknroll!image
I absolutely loveeee her make-up looks, she is so inspiring and an amazing artist!image
I know mine doesn't look as good as hers image But i tried xD image



[the look i tried to copy]

Ohwell. I will leave you guys with some more flattering pics of me, enjoy!!image

were not alone
"We are not alone"
white eyes
"Come to me"
Taken
"We're only just beginning.."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten