=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

woensdag 27 februari 2013

Green fairy ~

green

Hey lovely readers ~image
Well not a scary post this time, so dont worry ! haha unless you find this look scary,
that's also possible.image
I was busy with my assignment for school and i created a greenish look for a green background.image
And uh well, it turned out like this haha. In the end i thought it looked like a fairy kind off look so i photoshopped my hair green, so that it would match the look more.
It's also a first time that i spend some time on my eyebrows, because i personally dont like doing them!
I think they look quite nice.. for a first time doing thick greasy eyebrows hahaha.

So what do you guys think? yes or no to the big eyebrow thingie?

image

green3 green4 green2
Untitled

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten