=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

vrijdag 13 juli 2012

Cat-crazyyyyy. (shirts ~)


Untitled


Oh hi thur people! 
Just another post about the amazing finds from t-shirts 
All these shirts are from the same maker of the Galaxy Cat t-shirt!!
Srsly.. i wanted to buy them all, but i had to set up a limit for my money to spend 
Aniwayss exciting enough, i did order 3 shirts from this maker 
The ocean shirt from my other shirts post here, and these 2 here beneath.

Let  me know what you think about these shirts ~
Would you wear this? hehe. 
Untitled
{Bought these   }
Untitled
{Also bought
{Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
 
Untitled
OMFG i love this one soooooooooo much, need to buy this ASAP.

      

Hehe this was my post for today ~
I hope anyone enjoyed the shirts lol!

Maker: yogacastle

byebye !

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten