=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

zondag 24 juni 2012

[sponsored] Geo - Big GrangGrang Brown lenses review ~


Untitled


Hello my dear readers ~
Even tho i promised i'd come with something else then stupid reviews.. i really have no other choice then to post this first then all the rest 


Yes i know that i'm lacking so many post material now.. and believe me its getting higher and higher.. it just feels like unfinished homework that i need to work on.. even tho i dont even have school at the moment!  Uuurrgh i even been with Nick to Brussells last weekend and i promised myself to post it within a week.. but even that failed because of lazyness and lots of work..  i'm sorry if this sounds like a million excuses.. i feel so bad.. and i'm trying bit by bit to get all these posts finised.. but probably later then ever.. ugh.. i'm so sorry of dissapointing you guys.. 


Meh.. aniways to stop the whining and crying.. I got an email from Maplelens.com if i could review one of their lenses that i could choose by choice! (thankyou so much!!) So eventually i took the Geo - Big Grang Grang brown pair, cuz i wanted to know how natural it would look on me, since i already saw many bloggers reviewing these lenses as well. 

Also got this coupon specially made for all my readers!
you get a 15% discount with a free gift ~ so what are you waiting for? go use my name for some free stuff ~

So on to the review !


Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Geo - Big Grang Grang Brown review ~


Info:
♥ Brand: Geo 
♥ Origin: South Korea 
♥ Water content: 42%  
♥ Diameter: 15mm 
♥ Base curve: 8.7mm 
♥ Duration: 1 year disposable 

g7 Untitled
Natural light.
Untitled
With flash.
Untitled
Without and with lenses.
Untitled

colour and design:  []
These are really natural lenses and i quite love them! they seem so invinsible on my eyes and at the same time very dolly ! The  colour is almost like the exact colour of my eyes and it blends just perfectly!

Comfort: []
Dissapointment to say that one lens is defected.. already asked if there was a chance i could get a replacement, but i haven't heard of them again.. the other lens was fine tho.. but i couldn't really test them out for a lot of hours.. since i dont want my eye to be farther damaged..
UPDATE: I have heard back of them again and they are really sorry of what happened. My stupid email didn't receive anything of their emails as well.. wich made me wonder ofcourse why any lens company would be so rude not to send back right? 
And they were so kind enough to send me another pair! can't be more happier

Enlargement:  [] 
Big, dolly and natural ~ just the way i like them!

Overall: 

I'm so sad that i can't wear these.. these are perfectly natural.. but i guess i just have to buy them next time in the hope i won't be getting any other defected lenses.. 

Interested? get them HERE!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled



Well i'm done again! i hope everyone still wants to read my blog .. even tho these are all reviews and such.. i'm doing my best to post something different guys.. i'm so sorry! 


bye bye xoxo ~


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten