=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

dinsdag 4 december 2012

Testing my Canon 50mm 1.4 lens ~


hg4

Hello hello!
My dad borrowed this 50mm 1.4 lens from his colleage so I could use it! 
I'm soo happy that I can finally use one of my so wanted dream lenses..
But it's only for one week though. Ohwell, there is such a difference between the 1.8 and 1.4 
1.4 is much heavier, but still as small as the 1.8. 
Also the quality in pictures are so much sharper and prettier! Uurgh. I have to give up at least 3 birthdays to get this super lens 


 50mm 1.4


50mm 1.8

Aniwooo, i've made a few pics at school and this came out!
i absolutely love the blurry and sharpness in the picture 
Very happy with the results ~

hg1 hg11 hg3 hg5 hg2 hg6 hg10 hg7 hg9

Short post for today ~
Hope anyone likes it 
Have a nice day everyone 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten