=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

zondag 15 april 2012

Tele (52mm) 2.0x converter ~


Untitled
Untitled



First of all, i apologize for not blogging so often, since i have work, i get really tired the moment i'm home when i'm done working.. i've been working at least 8-9 hours a day for at least 2 days a week and its really tiring   ..


But ohwell, i promised to do this post a while ago, since i really want to share the wonders of this converter i've been using for my camera lately. 

So this "new lens" for my lens is called the Tele (52mm) 2.0x converter.
You put this infront of your 50mm lens and you twist it till its stuck. And the magic begins after
you start to take some pics! This teleconverter doubles the zoom range. So the 50mm will turn into a 100mm lens ~


Extra info:
-Made of metal and glass
-Equipped with anti-reflection coating
-Filter size at the front is 62mm
-Suited for Canon and Nikon camera's.


I bought mine here at a dutch site called Cameratotaal.com <
link will go straight on to the product i bought there.


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

how it looks like on my camera ~
crappy quality made by my phone..


And beautiful results ~
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
with +10 and +4 macro filter
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
with +10 , +4, +4, +1 macro filter
Untitled
with +10 , +4, +4, +1 macro filter
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
with +10 , +4, +4, +1 macro filter
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
with +10 , +4, +4, +1 macro filter
Untitled
with +10 , +4, +4, +1 macro filter



So i hope anyone liked my pictures ~
i'm gonna make more of this, since one of my dreams is to become a proffesional photographer ~


If anyone has questions, feel free to ask 


have a nice week everybody 

1 opmerking:

  1. Cool. I have been looking for a new lens. Im not photographer but I like taking pictures. i usually use my 50mm camera. I might check out the lens that you got. Thanks for the link :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen